Its Own Blessing

Today I am grateful for Darcy's safe business travel and for time with our grandson Leo and his emerging personality.

The "Word for the Day" from www.gratefulness.org yesterday was:

"There are many things to be grateful "for" but, as I ripen with the seasons of life, the many reasons blend into a sacred mystery. And, most deeply, I realize that living gratefully is its own blessing." 
(Michael Mahoney)

I appreciate the words used by Michael Mahoney. How fortunate we are to be here, ripening with the seasons of life. Some never get the opportunity to ripen.

A sacred mystery. Let me live in the curiosity and wonder of that mystery. With faith and fortitude.  

Living gratefully is its own blessing. It doesn't mean everything is going my way and all is right with the world. It does mean that right here, right now I have much to be thankful for.  That energizes and motivates me. Onward!

Comments