Really Getting That Perspective Now

Today I am grateful for nice weather to start the day and I am grateful for acceptance.

I need a truckload of acceptance on any given day, and need a few truckloads today. I am frustrated about our computer issues and the time it will take to rectify them, as well as expenses that will be involved. But I am more frustrated by the fact that our own lack of actions and knowledge helped create the issues, or allow it to take root. We didn't do enough to protect our computer. We were ignorant, but we're learning.

So there's frustration and there's acceptance. What else can we do? It is what it is and we need to move forward.

Then I think of more tornado fatalities, injured victims, and property destruction in the Oklahoma City area. I think of those dying from Stage IV cancer. And I get perspective back.

Onward. Just for today. 

Comments

Post a Comment