Welcome To Habitual Gratitude

"If your to-do list is longer than your gratitude list, consider a re-write."  I wrote this line late in 2010. I implore you to start a gratitude list, and if you have to write it on your to-do list until it becomes habit, that's fine. You will begin to feel better about your life in a matter of days.

I have been practicing and writing about gratitude for well over 15 years.  It is the single most important change I have made in my life--going from self-centered thinking that fed my self-pity to developing an attitude of gratitude. It has literally given me a new pair of glasses to view the world and my life with.  In this blog I plan to share thoughts, feelings, and actions surrounding gratitude.  This isn't fluff...it's real life success! Call it gratitude with an attitude. My sister reminded me earlier today that habitual gratitude is needed.

Comments