The Easy Way

Today I am grateful for time with my friends Jenny and Jill yesterday. I am also grateful for those who share their wisdom in recovery.

I am taking the easy way out today. Sometimes taking the easy way out isn't the best idea. Like continuing to drink because it was a familiar escape, even when I knew it was hurting me and I was getting sicker.

But taking the easy way out on a blog post is okay when I am short on time and low on energy.

Here is a link to my most recent post on my second blog, Late Bloomer and Slow Learner.
It is about one of my life's messengers-Brother David Steindl-Rast.

If you want to get any of my posts on either blog in an easy way, be sure to sign up for emails. It's easy to sign up and then each time I post, you receive an email. On this blog you'll find this option near the top right. On Late Bloomer and Slow Learner, the option is in the lower right as you scroll down the page.

A shameless plug for followers I know. Guilty. But also so grateful to be a writer with a desire to share my work.

Comments