Happy Father's Day

Today I am grateful for a beautiful sunrise view from a new spot in our home, for the hope of rain today, and for the sound of my sister Mary Jo's wind chimes near our front door.

And on this Father's Day, I am especially grateful for my husband Darcy and for my own father Arthur. 

Meeting Darcy in November 1997, he became and remains one of my life-changers. Nearly 24 years later, here he is with his three children Emily, Sam, and Arthur: 

 
And here are the three "kids"--now 26, 30, and 19:  
 

Darcy is a wonderful and steadfast father, always willing to listen, ready to offer support and suggestions. He is often one step ahead of the rest of us when it comes to taking care of the business that needs tending; whether it be vehicles, insurance, housing, a bill to pay, a date to get on the calendar, and so much more. 

Time together and across the miles means the world to Darcy. He loves being a father to these three, and now a grandfather to Leo and Aaron. He makes a significant difference every day in these roles, and that means the world to me, his wife. 

Thank you for all you do for all of us Darcy. We love you. Happy Father's Day!  

Comments