Being/Flow

Today I am grateful for indoor plumbing and outdoor lighting.

My recent posts have carried titles like "Forget and Just Be" and "Doing."  I am prone to doing too much, so let's focus this post on the art of "Being." And it truly is an art I have yet to master.

I like the use of the word "flow" here. Go with the flow. Enter into flow and be fully present. When in a state of flow, attention is only on the moment and task at hand. I know how that can feel, but I would like to know it more. I would like to be able to bring flow easier.

So I start with a little writing flow:

  Being present
              Intentional
                       Just being
             Doing nothing
   Meditation time
             Writing time
                    Coherence
                        Flow
                           Full attention 
                  Listening with ears
            Pausing
     Listening with heart
          Surrender
Vulnerability
                       Right here
         Right now
             Let go or be dragged
                  Release
              Calm 
        Peace 

Start with presence. End with peace. 
            
       

Comments