Free Stuff

Today I am grateful for the discarded Nordic Track I found curbside several years ago.  It is probably circa 1980's, but it is in working order. I use it to cross-train. I am also grateful for the exercise bike I  found curbside a couple years ago, and my Wheaties jumprope. The bike is likely as old as I am or close. The jumprope was obtained by mailing in Wheaties box tops in the 1970's. I like my free gym, even though it lacks the bells, whistles, and smooth ride of the updated versions. These items help me get my heart going and the sweat flowing and I like that they were FREE. Endorphins are free too!

Gratitude is free. Not free in the true economic sense, because it will require time and effort.  But free in that it need not cost more money than what a journal cost. (Or you could put your journal online and save that money too.) But it is the best investment I make on a daily basis.  The dividends are substantial.

Comments