How many times?

Today I am grateful for the very pleasant aroma of trees in bloom and for the simple hope found in a fresh morning.

How many times have I woken up with this simple hope?  Many times more since I started practicing gratitude.

How many times can I pray for others as they experience challenges and pain? Never too many times. Each time I think of others and send supportive thoughts and energy, I receive some of the same myself.

How many times have there been close calls in my life? More than I know. The ones I do know gave me a deeper layer of gratitude and a reminder of the precious and fragile nature of life.

How many smiles shared are too many?  Answer: There are never too many genuine smiles shared, but maybe too few.

Share some smiles, send some supportive thoughts, move forward with simple hope.

An early Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law Marlene, and all moms.
Have a rejuvenating weekend!

Comments