Birthday Wishes

Today I am grateful for my husband Darcy; our health, our marriage, our family. I am also grateful for my job.

Today is Darcy's 53rd birthday. He is about three months older than me. It was a good year in 1965.
We are looking forward to a good next year as well.

 I have some birthday wishes for Darcy today:

-an enjoyable day off and time to himself
-a pleasant family meal together later
-another piece of birthday cake (we started early and made a cake last evening)
-a good run
-a nap

And for Darcy this next year:

-continuing good health and physical capabilities
-more job satisfaction and less job stress
-time with our children, grandchildren, and extended family
-plenty of patio time this summer
-contentment with middle age

I will add this one, with a smile but also sincerity:

-that his wife keeps her opinion to herself more, unless it is requested

And this one truly is a wish I can do nothing about except wish:

-that the major winter storm coming doesn't give us the brunt of it

We are craving warmer weather and green, so here is a good picture from last summer to share:



Happy Birthday Darcy!
I love you :-) 





Comments